Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Great Story Submissions and the Cock Worshipper Database

A very big, personal THANK YOU to Jay who submitted these stories recently. Your contribution is very much appreciated...

I Worship the Man Who Invented Joe Boxer’s

By: Jay Conky 2010

Oh god the things that zip through my mind. Well, here goes my friend. I try to imagine that you ask me to help you put a pair of Joe Boxers on that gorgeous body of yours. I get a whiff of your manhood as I begin working its tightness up your thighs, as you and I attempt to pack that massive meat into those tight spandex underwear. But finally it worked, except for the fact that your cock was lying horizontally just below your belly button.

Well, that was not going to work for me. Who's me? Hopefully "me" can be your part time bitch, here to service your needs, that may arise at anytime. Now may I continue? Thank you.

I work my left and up the elastic of your left thigh. I work up until it reaches your cock and my fingertips wrap themselves around your flacid shaft. I pull it gently down your left thigh so that you cock points to your knee with the freedom to continue growing if necessary, which it eventually will be.

I slide my hand out of the leg of your shorts and I ask you to sit on the sofa next to me as my mouth begins to water in anticipation of the events about to come. I sit next to you as my right arm crosses your shoulders around your neck and back...our warm flesh was about to ignite a fire that may take some time to confine.

I whisper into your ear as my left hand crosses your chest to tweak a nipple "kiss me baby" and you turn your face to me as we lock lips and begin a deep kissing session that would make the horniest among us even criminally horny. Our tongues battle for the control of the lust flowing through our bodies.

I continue to caress your chest, pecs and biceps as it gently works its way down towards the only goal that could possibly be visible, even to a blind person, your cock. It is bulging along its length and obviously not at its potential alertness. My fingertips reach their goal as they slither down your massive shaft and begin their dick-dance, fully intent on full arousal. They slide up your 10 inch shaft and then down at the same erotic pace, caressing back and forth and up and down as your meat packs itself into complete tightness of the spandex.

*** damn I am getting so hot just writing this.***


I then relax the caressing fingertips as I begin to palm the full extent of my goal, a throbbing shaft of meat so pronounced and viable as to make me wish I was a pair of Joe Boxers myself.

By the way...our lips have been in their locked embrace all the while and our kissing is even more passionate than I have ever experienced with anyone in my life as we now are locked in a tight embrace our arms engulfing each other and the smoke signals of passion are smouldering around us.

You whisper in my ear "kiss it" as I immediately drop to my knees and lay myself between your legs facing your throbbing shaft that has made it to nearly an inch from the end of the leg of your shorts. I lean forward and lightly kiss your shaft and my lips continue their journey of kisses up the full length of your massive shaft and back down to the tip of your manhood.

I am in my glory baby and more content than I had ever felt before in my life. I glaze my face up and down your shaft and grip your meat with my lips in an attempt to gather whatever musk your giving off...the vapors gathering are fuel for my love engine and I plant deeper and longer kisses along your shaft of love.

It is now at full pronouncement and you can even see the veins of your shaft pulsating through the spandex, just aching for release as my eyes zone in on the tip of your meat that sits an inch from the bottom of your shorts. I curl the edge of your up shorts just enough to expose the top of your shaft and the foreskin is oozing a little love nectar, which I pounce on like a starving pack dog. Savoring your flavor is the fruit of my labor as my lips tug on skin wrapped around the head of your massive shaft.

Damn that is driving me wild! I pull more and more of your shaft free of its' confines and I take your meat deeper and deeper into my throat...I can't stand it anymore so I attack the waist of your shorts and peel them off you. I succeed when your 10 inch shaft of manhood smacks loudly against my face "whew that felt good" (I thought) and I grab the base of your shaft and continue molesting my face with smack after smack all over my face.

I work the tip of my tongue inside the foreskin, as I shutter with ecstasy as I find some thickness under the skin which is packed with flavor beyond describing. I then engulf your shaft and work my throat muscles down inch after inch of your pulsating manmeat. I can feel more and more of your shaft going deeper and deeper down my throat, until your pubic hair becomes married to my goatee. You jerk your cock muscles and I can feel the head of your cock dancing near the bottom of the inside of my neck, your cock veins are loudly pulsating against my lips and tongue. My tongue is performing a dance of its own up and down and around in its attempt to massage your cock and entice it to explode.

I then mutter to you, with a shaft of cock buried in my throat, "fuck my face" two or three times I mutter those pleasing words and your arch yourself over me and begin the fuck dance of life on my face...I am singing songs of glory in my mind as your slide your manmeat down my throat and back up until the head caresses my lips.

I grip your ass cheeks and attempt to force you even deeper into my throat, to no avail, because your shaft is already in as deep as it can and all of it for that matter. But I want more of you anyway and I want you to offer me the prize I am seeking and I can tell the time is coming and coming soon.

Your shaft suddenly swells in diameter and your cockhead begins to sing as you call out and announce "i'm cummmmmming!" And your hips jolt forward and begin spewing a thick, sweet and juicy load of love honey down my throat and into my gullet. There were three, no four thick squirts as I swallow and swallow and swallow and gag a little as I work every drop into my oral love nest.

We both lay exhausted, as you crawl up next to me and say "I want to have a taste of that cum." And you begin to kiss me again and your tongue swishes around the inside of my mouth gathering droplets of your own load and your moans tell me that you have found what you were looking for. We continue to kiss and embrace as we fall asleep and fall more deeply in love...satisfied that life is good.

jayconky@gmail.com

***********This is a true story of my own personal experience*********

Hitchhikers of Lust

I (in early 20's) was hitchhiking through South Carolina once and these two redneck guys picked me up and offered to take me to Georgia (I was going to Florida at the time) as we moved along I spotted a gorgeous blonde hunk (about my age) hitchhiking ahead. The guys in the front asked "should we pick him up?" I blurted out eagerly "Yes!" The guy got in the back with me, I was in love as he gazed into my eyes and we traded sheepish grins. I licked my chops and knew I was gonna have some of that.

We moved along and it got dark and the guys up front pulled over and got a blanket out of the trunk and tossed it to us saying "it's kinda chilly, and we have only one blanket for ya, so share it, cover up and sleep if you want, we still have about six hours before we get to Florida.

We shared the blanket in the backseat and he soon discovered my right hand brushing up to his thigh, he sorta pushed his leg over so that my hand was on his thigh...and I popped a boner, big time. I was then caressing his thigh from his knee to his crotch. I eventually completed my journey and my fingertips traced the length of his throbbing shaft.

From what I could tell, from learning measurements in drafting class...his throbbing meat was about 8.75 inches in length and 3.45 inches in diameter. Fuck! I was loving it and his hand then groped my lengthy shaft and he stroked it like a whore in a dick factory.

He suddenly said out loud "I sure wish I could lay down." I quickly answered :Well, I could lay on the floor and you can lay on the seat." One of the redneck dildos in the front seat said "That sounds like a plan!" as I eased my ass quickly to the floor at their backs.

The blanket covered me and my blonde friend. As soon as he felt that it was okay to proceed, he nudged me into action. It was pitch dark on the roads we were on and I extended my left arm up and grasped a stiff piece of man-flesh and leaned over and proceeded to kiss the head of his beautiful cock. I then worked my tongue around the head, tracing a drop of pre-cum oozing out of his love soaked cock and I went down on him in one slick swoop. Damn I was loving the excitement of this adventure, I thought and I bet my friend also thought that if these guys caught us they would have certainly killed us Southern-style.

He did everything he could not to make sex noises, as did I then suddenly he shot the thickest, sweetest pint of love nectar down my throat...it was all I could do to prevent this load of life from oozing out of my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed with new abandon. I thought "Well he's cum already and I thought he'd want to stop because he was already satisfied. But much to my surprise and enjoyment, he motioned for me to come up as he worked his way to the floor.

Then if you could just go up a few paragraphs and read again what I did to him, he started doing the same with me. DAMN! i WAS FUCKING HOT! My cock grew to it's full 10 inches and he nearly could not prevent himself from gagging. He grabbed one of my hands and place it on his head as to motion for me to fuck his face. I was in my glory as I grabbed his head with both hands and pushed him down the full length of my cock, I could feel the head of my cock pressing up against the back of his throat.

Usually, I am very vocal during sex, oooohing and aaaahing my way to an orgasim and dirty tak, I am the worlds Dirty Talk champion, but I had to refrain. I made a couple of grunting sounds that caught the attention of the front seat as one of them ask "you guys okay back there." I quickly said that it was difficult to get comfortable with the that lump separator on the floor pressing again my back. He muttered something about how too bad that was as I proceeded to pressed my friends nose against my pubes as I jerked forward and blew load lasting five or six squirts of Italian love juice into his gullet. I finally finished emptying my nuts into his stomach as he kissed my cock and licked his lips dry.

The sun was coming up as we neared the Florida border and my friends asked to be let out. We pulled over and he departed sharing parting glances with me as he wondered off to finish his life without me.

I still get totally hot and horny when I tell or think about that episode of my life.

Jay 2010
jayconky@gmail.com

Anyone who would like to submit stories or pictures for the blog are welcome to! You can choose whether you wish for your posting to be anonymous, or include whatever author info you'd like! Please contact bad.daddy@live.com




Are you a cock worshipper who wants to keep track of all the guys you chat, cam-2-cam, phone and meet up with? Now you can! I've created something called the Cock Worshipper's Database, a Microsoft Access database application, now available for download. This is and always will be a 100% free program for you to use - no catch - no strings - no shit!

This comes available in Microsoft Access 2000, 2002-2003 and 2007 formats. These are available for download from 4Shared, powered by Google. You can click a link below to download the one you would like and then when you get to the download page, click the blue download button, wait a few seconds and then it will say "Download this file now". Click that and it will download or prompt you for where you wish to save it. It is in a zip file so you will first want to extract it to a folder on your computer before using it.

If you have questions or would like assistance with using the database, please feel free to contact me, Mark, at
bad.daddy@live.com

Here are the links:





Feedback is always welcome, good, bad or indifferent.


No comments: