Friday, February 5, 2010

They Sure As Hell Don't Offend Me!

So these guys are actual sex "offenders", but come on, really? These guys are total hotties in my opinion and I wouldn't be offended in the least! What do you think?





































Now of course they're not all total hotties. Take this man for instance: I would probably be offended if this came after me with a boner, although with a bath and a haircut, maybe...


I'm at work and I'm almost off, can't wait for the weekend to start. Didn't feel like slaving away this afternoon, so I do what I usually do, check out hot guys on sites I know it's okay to visit! (Otherwise, WebSense tells me "Tisk Tisk Tisk! Naughty-Naughty!")

1 comment:

doggydog said...

Makes you want to tell them you'd suck them off next time they get a boner!!