Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Demon Inside Me

From Jekyll and Hyde

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

I will find the answer.
I'll never desert you -
I promise you this -
Till the day that I...

Do you really think
That I would ever let you go?
Do you think I'd ever set you free?
If you do, I'm sad to say,
It simply isn't so.
You will never get away from me!

All that you are
Is a face in the mirror!
I close my eyes and you'll disappear!

I'm what you face
When you face in the mirror!
Long as you live, I will still be here!

All that you are
Is the end of a nightmare!
All that you are is a dying scream!
After tonight,
I shall end this demon dream!

This is not a dream, my friend -
And it will never end!
This one is the nightmare that goes on!
Hyde is here to stay,
No matter what you may pretend -
And I'll flourish, long after you're gone!

Soon you will die,
And my silence will hide you!
You cannot choose but to lose control.

You can't control me!
I live deep inside you!
Each day you'll feel me devour your soul!

I don't need to survive,
As you need me!
I'll become whole
As you dance with death!
And I'll rejoice
As you breathe your final breath!

I'll live inside you forever!
With Satan himself by my side!
And I know that, now and forever,
They'll never be able to separate
Jekyll from Hyde!

No comments: