Friday, February 26, 2010

My Dream Skater






















My Dream Skater by George Foreman

Every time I see Bryant my dick stiffens. He is the type of skater boy that you just wanna fuck straight off so here we go.

I work at a place where I can see him everyday that he comes in. When he stands there placing his order I walk behind him pretending that I am doing something just so I can see his full body view, including his hot skater shoes. I walk back in front to see his beautiful face, and hot neck. Then he usually goes and sits down right where I can stair at him. (The rest of this story is my fantasy about fucking the fuck out of this Boy)

I stand there and stare at his hot body; I feel my big dick stiffening up as I think of the things that I will do with him. I walk over, sit next to him, and say
"Whats up"?
He replies
"Not much man"
He asks me
"Do you like me or something because I see you look at me allot."
I tell him yeah.
Our eyes locked, we both connected. I looked at his beautiful brown eyes and at his wet mouth. He then said,
"do you wanna go into the bathroom with me for a while"?
I said
"Yeah"

He then got up, but the food that he bought on his tray and threw it in the trash. I then followed him into the bathroom.
As he walked his hot legs and calf muscles shot down into his skater shoes where it appeared that he didn't have any socks on. This makes me hot. I love the thought of a hot skater boy without any socks on. That means that their hot shoe smell so good. As this hot boy walked, he bounced up and the back part of his hot feet when up which meant that his heel tendon was hot also. Hot feet and shoes get me off.

We arrive in the bathroom where it was completely empty. It had One urinal and one stall which was big. We both enter the stall. He then turned around and our eyes locked again.

I then looked up and down his extremely hot body. He was trembling; I could see his head shaking. We both began to move closer and closer until we were as close as we could get. I could feel his warm breath hitting my cheeks, I inhaled, and it smelt so sweet. I put my hand around him and he did the same. He both looked at each other again as our mouths connected. I slid my wet tongue into him mouth and he did the same. I began to move my tongue around and explored his hot mouth. His mouth tasted so good. We both got hot for each other as I began to kiss his hot neck. Everything about his neck was perfect. The feel of the moist skin as my mouth and tongue sucked at it. His hard dick was pressing against my thighs. I felt mind being touched. I looked it his face again and kissed his mouth again. Going back and forth from his neck, to his mouth. I then began to lift his shirt off his now sweaty body. I started to touch his chest. His rippling abs just bursting out. I began to suck his nipples and went to his abs.


He then began to play with his dick. I then took his hands and put them on my head. Then I began to suck at where his hard dick was under his shorts. Then I pulled it out. It was beautiful, and I could wait to get my trembling lips around it. I began to suck on his wet dick. He had precum all over. I forced his 5 1/2 inch dick down my throat. I felt my dick beginning to move. I sucked on his hot cock for about 10 seconds when he his hot cum came shooting out. I felt it all inside my mouth. I then stood up and kissed his hot lips again. He and I both shared in the hot taste of his cum. I then took my rock hard dick out and began to rub it against his legs. I looked down at his skater shoes and told him to take them off. I smelt his hot sneakers and the smell made my dick harden even more. I kissed his neck again as my dick went between his legs and I started to thrust it in and out of his crotch. He then got on his knees and I knew what was cuming next. He wrapped his hot mouth around my hung dick and began sucking. As he sucked, I was smelling his hot shoe and rubbing his head. I looked down and saw that there was cum coming out of his mouth already.

"Suck me, Suck me hard you fuckin skater boy," I moaned.

He then stood up as I did and kissed me. All I wanted to do was kiss his hot neck again. And we kissed each other again. He then pulled up his shorts, and looked at me as I sucked on his hot shoe. I but it on his dick and wiped all of the cum all over it. Then I licked it off. I gave him his shoe back and pulled up my pants. We then looked at each other again and I told him that I am done work at 11 and we could do this at my house again later. He asked me where I lived and said that he would be there...























No comments: