Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skate Punks, Briefs and Locker Rooms




















Skater Boy Riley (Author Unknown)

It was a Thursday, just like any other. I had woken up at my usual time, got to class a little late, but nothing out of the ordinary. I had spent the first half of my grade 12 English class paying no attention at all, waiting for the most beautiful boy I have ever laid eyes on to finally arrive.

Riley was about 6ft tall, with golden blond hair, a perfect amount of freckles, and crystal blue eyes like you wouldn't believe. He was one of those skater kids that would walk into class late, reeking of the joint he had just smoked. Nothing today changed. There was a knock at the door, and my teacher walked over to open it. Riley walked in; he had on a tight black t-shirt that outlined is amazing slender form, and noticeable abs; baggy jeans littered with tears that hung low below his waist, revealing these cute little gray briefs. On his head he wore a blue cap that was turned sideways. His hair shot out from underneath it into seemingly perfect "wings."

"Riley, this is the third time this week you have arrived late to my class," my teacher spoke loud enough for our whole class to hear. "Now come with me over to my desk and we'll have a little chat."

I was so excited I could barely contain myself. My desk was right in front of my teacher's, and this would give me an opportunity to really be able to appreciate Riley's form before he went and sat down across the room. The two slowly made their way over to the desk, but while they were walking, Riley's pants fell lower- and for a split second, I caught a glimpse of his amazingly large package through his tight briefs. I was stunned, and couldn't take my eyes off of his crotch as he recovered and made his way over.

I finally snapped out of it when my teacher started talking to him again, and I slowly looked over his entire body. When I looked into his eyes, I froze.

There he was, staring right back at me. His gaze was full of lust, and at one point during his conversation with the teacher, he winked at me. After the talk, he asked the teacher if he could go to the washroom, when he opened the door to leave, he looked back at me and beckoned me to follow.

I nearly yelled at my teacher when I asked to go to the washroom. He looked at me and laughed and said, "clearly if you need to go that bad, I shouldn't stop you, now should I?"

"Thank you, sir." I stood up and bolted to the door and out the hallway. There was only one bathroom on this floor of the school, and I couldn't walk there fast enough.

I finally reached the door, and walked in. Riley was standing right in front of me with his back up against the wall. "Thought so," he said smiling at me.

I blushed and looked down at me feet. Riley walked over to me and reached around to shut and lock the door. My back was against the wall as his arm was outstretched above my shoulder, and his face only inches away from mine. "So did you like what you saw?"

I stared into his gorgeous eyes, his golden blonde hair was partially covereing one of them, but that didn't stop me from getting sucked into a trance. "Yeah," I swallowed, "yeah I did."

Riley smirked again, looking right back at me. Then he leaned in and our lips touched. His arm came off the wall behind me and he embraced me as we shared the most passionate kiss I have ever had. Our tongues danced and after a few minutes we parted, only to remain inches away. I gulped, "So are you gay then?"

"Bi," Riley said as he leaned back and examined me up and down. "But who knows," he reached around and grabbed my ass, probing my hole with his middle finger, "maybe a session with your tight ass will turn me."

I could feel his dick getting harder by the second as he pressed himself up against me. I looked into his eyes again. "I don't know if you'd fit, Riley, you feel pretty big."

Riley's smile faded, and his eyes were now determined as he looked at me. "I'll make it fit, don't you worry." He took a step back and started taking off his jeans. "Now why don't you get on your knees and make your mouth useful."

I did as I was told and got in front of him. I grabbed onto his thick shaft and looked up across his chest- still concealed by the tight black shirt. As I leaned in and took his head into my mouth, I reached up and slid my hand over his abs. He got the hint, and as he moaned, took off his shirt.

Riley reached down and put his hand on the back of my head. "That's it, now suck it. Suck it like you were meant to, boy."

I began to suck on his now fully erect cock and bobbed my head up and down. I could taste his precum on the front of my tongue and I savoured its taste before swallowing every drop of it. "C'mon boy, take a little more," Riley said as he began to force his way deeper into my mouth and down my throat. I started to gag- I had never had a 9 inch cock forced into me like that. "Yeah that's it, choke on it."

I gave in to his thrusts and soon had a face-full of pubes bumping up aganst me as he face-fucked me. Soon though, he pulled out and stood me up. He kissed me once more before helping me take off my shirt and pants. Once again he pressed himself up against me and kneeded my ass with both his hands. "Oh god, you have such an amazing ass," he said with a sly smile. "I'm going to have so much fun tearing it open." With that, he slid off my boxers and turned me around. He pressed up against me from behind and rubbed his massive cock along my crack. "I don't have any condoms today, boy, is that a problem?"

I turned my head back and looked at him with hungry eyes. "Fill me." Riley was clearly taken over completely by the will of his rod as he violently threw me to the ground and propped me up on all fours. He poured a gob of lub on his dick and then around my hole. Then, without any warning, he grabbed onto my hips and slowly started to force his way into me. I wasn't ready for the sharp pain that shot through me and I let out a yelp.

"Shut the fuck up," Riley said, "you'll give us away."

I nodded and rest my forehead on the ground as Riley continued to push deeper into my ass. "Holy shit," he moaned, "you are so fucking tight." I could feel the head of his dick, hot and throbbing as he stretched my insides to their max. Finally he was all the way in and I let out a loud moan as I felt his pubes smack up against my cheeks. Riley reached down and took of one of his socks, he then stuffed it into my mouth, "there, that'll shut you up." Riley stayed stationary while the pain slowly faded away from me. Once I was pain-free, and pleasure kicked in, I started rocking back and forth on his huge rod.

"Mmmmm," Riley moaned as I started doing the work for him, "you're a hungry little bitch, aren't you?" I nodded, and then Riley's hand slowly slid down my back and onto my right cheek. His other hand got a firm grip on my shoulder. He started fucking me, slowly at first, but soon his pace quickened. He then began spanking me in rhythm with each one of his forceful thrusts. I moaned in ecstasy as this hot skater boy made me his bitch. Riley then grabbed hold of both of my hips and fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked before. His hips slammed up against mine creating a large smacking sound with each of his thrusts.

I turned my head and looked deep into his crystal blue eyes as he continued pistoning in and out of me. It was the combination of his eyes, the way a smirk slowly found its way across his face, and two violent thrusts from Riley that sent me over the edge. I had barely even been touching my own cock, but right then I started shooting streams of cum all over the floor. The feeling of pleasure overwhelmed me as I felt his dick slide in and out of me. I started to moan uncontrollably, and the muscles in my ass followed suit.

My ass must have gotten really tight really quick, becaus it didn't take long for my moans to be joined by a few of Riley's own. Before I knew it, Riley was as far into me as he possibly could be as he filled my boyhole with his seed. We collapsed and ending up just laying there with him on top of me for several minutes to catch our breath.

It wasn't until we heard a knock at the door that we knew someone had heard us.


















































































































No comments: